Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of USANZ Extended Marketing without revealing any personal information. However, USANZ Extended Marketing needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for or use services, receive USANZ Extended Marketing newsletters.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. USANZ Extended Marketing will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- USANZ Extended Marketing automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. USANZ Extended Marketing may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, USANZ Extended Marketing does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- USANZ Extended Marketing also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and USANZ Extended Marketing assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- USANZ Extended Marketing may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of USANZ Extended Marketing to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- USANZ Extended Marketing may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of USANZ Extended Marketing;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to USANZ Extended Marketing. If you have provided personal information to USANZ Extended Marketing and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify USANZ Extended Marketing by contacting – Privacy@USANZem.com
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However USANZ Extended Marketing protects your information as securely as possible to protect your privacy and security. Where appropriate, USANZ Extended Marketing uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, USANZ Extended Marketing retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- USANZ Extended Marketing may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of USANZ Extended Marketing websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions